Waterville Estates Village District THREE MONTH PLAN
- We will maintain your Community Center, your Campton Mountain, and your Service Yard/Shop in a way that is safe for employees, community members, and guests.
- We are working to install an untreated water source to make snow at Campton Mountain for next year’s ski season.
- We will build a business plan for Campton Mountain that includes snowmaking, lodge operations, marketing, and possible year-round usage.
- We will define the relationship between WEA and WEVD, improving cooperation and coordination.
- We will review the current employee organization and determine what is needed to meet the Municipality’s future needs.
- We will review and consider the Water Master Plan to ensure the water system is healthy and well maintained.
- We will identify and implement cost cutting measures.
- We will re-work the WEVD financials to be clear and understandable to all.
- We will address deferred maintenance, so our Community Center, Ski Lodge, and Service Yard/Shop are kept in the best condition possible.